The Harper Dining Table
Discover the Harper Dining Table – Embrace the perfect blend of timeless craftsmanship and modern allure. Elevate your dining experience with this captivating farm table design, adding a touch of sophistication to any space.
- Say GOODBYE to coasters with our premium lacquer finishing techniques. Enjoy the smoothest and most durable table top you’ve ever owned. Your entire table will have several coats of our commercial conversion varnish that will protect your table from scratches, water rings, heat marks, and spills.
- Available in multiple stain and paint choices.
- Available in clean or distressed finishes.
- Available with a Poplar or an Oak Table Top. Here is a breakdown of the benefits and drawbacks of each:
- POPLAR– Elegantly beautiful and cost-effective, Poplar offers a unique appeal when finished. Being a softer wood, it may show dings and dents over time, creating cherished memories as your table ages with your family. Embrace the character that comes with each mark on this sentimental piece.
- OAK– A premium hardwood renowned for its unparalleled beauty and durability. An Oak Table becomes a cherished heirloom, passed down through generations, standing the test of time with resilience. While the initial investment may be higher, the lasting value and exceptional quality make it a wise choice for a lifetime. Experience the unmatched grace and strength of an Oak Table, destined to be treasured for years to come.
- Specialty– Walnut, Maple, and More! Do you have a specific lumber you would like your table to be built from? Contact us today to make it happen!
- Available in 6″ increments from 5-10 feet in length.
- Seats 6-10 people depending upon size. Below is a great rule of thumb to determine what size table you need:
- 6 ft table – seats up to 6 comfortably
- 8 ft table – seats up to 8 comfortably
- 10 ft table – seats up to 10 comfortably
- Ships via LTL or available for local pickup/delivery. Please view our FAQ’s page to get more information on pickup and delivery.
Questions? Contact us today! Get In Touch